Mesotherapy & Cellulite Therapies
Mesotherapy is reserved for spot treatment of unwanted fat or cellulite. Acceptable treatment areas include chin and jaw, arms, armpits, buffalo hump, abdomen, bra bulge area, flanks, love handles, hips, thighs, and saddlebags. Procedure is save, no surgery or downtime, 15 minutes lunch time procedure.
Pre – Treatment Instructions
– Avoid willow bark or gingko biloba supplements for at least 10 days prior to treatment.
– Avoid aspirin, vitamin E, anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin, Advil, or Aleve for at least 5 days prior to treatment.
– Try to limit caffeine intake in the 24 hours before your treatment.
– If you rake any prescription stimulants, do not take them on the day of treatment.
– On the morning of your treatment:
* Wash the area to be treated vigorously with antibacterial soap.
* Do not use any lotions, creams, bath oils, or sprays on the areas to be treated.
* Apply your Arnika cream 2+ hours before treatment
– Eat a high protein bar about 30-45 minutes before your treatment.
Post – Treatment Instructions
– You may go back to work.
– Avoid hot baths or showers for at least 48 hours.
– Drink at least 80 ounces of water the day of your treatment.
– No hot tubs or saunas for at least two weeks after your treatment.
– No vigorous exercise for 48 hours.
– Continue to use your Arnika cream 3-4 times a day for the next 2-3 days. Do not use any other creams or lotions on the treated areas for 48 hours.
– Remember, bruising may last for 10 days or more after treatment. Avoiding the drugs and herbals mentioned above helps reduce bruising.
– Avoid sunbathing for 48 hours. After then, use at least an SPF 30 sunscreen whenever treated areas are exposed to any sunlight for two weeks after the procedure.
Meso – Lipotherapy Diet
– 25gm high protein, low fat meals on day of treatment
– 72 ounces of water per day
– Restrict caffeine intake
– Low -carb, low saturated fat diet designed to lose 1/2 pound a week
– Post procedure exercises twice a day as instructed